Dreams and Zipper Bags


Lots has changed in my sewing area now I have a few more years under my sewing foot. From starting to quilt in 2008 with never having used a sewing machine to now sewing and selling my items. Also I have even been asked to make items for people as gifts for their friends.

One of my dreams has come true, I have joined forces with my sister Deb and we have started a small business, calling it Crafty Sisters. We can be found on Facebook.


In the last couple of days I have managed to make 13 zipper bags.  As our first market is on the 22 July.


Already I have cushions, mug rugs, children bags and some baby items ready for our table. Next on my list to make are baby change mats.


So happy with the direction I am heading in. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Wall Hanger

New Beginings

Lots of News